Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting to Know Me!

I am doing the Getting to Know You link up for the first time today!

1. Would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?
I like both… but I would prefer a bbq… I typically like hot food better… plus the men typically man the grill whereas the picnic I would be doing more work:)
2. Would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
Yikes… well let's just say I was on a mission trip in Africa and in the middle of the night an emergency light in our house had a glitch and caught on fire.  I got my bra and left my passport- haha!
3. Would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
On a vacation FOR SURE!  I love vacations and the memories you make on them are priceless!
4. Would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
Escargot… I have actually eaten it and it is not bad.  It's just hard getting over what it is and the texture for me.  
5. Would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
Amazing Race!
6. Would you rather be hot or cold?
I really don't like either!  But I guess I would rather be cold.  I can warm myself up… kind of hard to cool yourself down.
7. Would you rather go to the beach or lake?
BEACH!
8. Would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
Oh my! That is a hard one.  I guess my armpits.  I could do my best to keep my arms down… no hiding the legs!   

Those were fun!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful Sunday!
<3 Christina