Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We sure did at our house! I am EXHAUSTED though… and really need to be doing dishes or cleaning the floors… so I am going to do a quick Meet ME on Monday and then get busy! I WILL be sharing with you more later this week though! 

1.  What is your favorite bagel flavor?
Hmm… Asiago Cheese or just plain!  I am pretty simple there!
2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Oh man… I think I would get cushions for my deck chairs!  I love sitting on our back deck and our chairs are comfty but I think so cute cushions would make it look even prettier!
3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
Getting upset with Malachi.  Oh man, today has been a rough day.  This weekend we got really off schedule… and he is a baby who LOVES his schedule!  He has just been so cranky and fussy this morning and I just got frustrated!  I always feel guilt about getting frustrated with him because I know he cannot tell me why he is being such a crankster!  But, I put him in his crib when I get frustrated and today he went straight to sleep. 
4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
I like both and it just depends on my mood… right now soft serve sounds really good!
5.  Are you allergic to anything?
Oh yes, other than dogs and cats I am allergic to cleaning and working out!  haha!

I'm off to clean!
<3 Christina