Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!

So, I am getting a late start on blogging today!  We had such a busy weekend and I have been going like crazy all day working on cleaning up, rearranging the living room, making phone calls, and of course playing with a crazy little boy!  So today I am going to do something new!  I am doing Meet Me On Monday!  It consists of some get to know you questions…. so here goes!

1.  Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
I really like both.  I guess it depends on what I am using the peanut butter for.  If I am using it in a smoothie I would prefer the smooth but if I am making a sandwich I like crunchy!

2.  What is your favorite color Rose?
Oh, I love the confetti rose… or either a huge bunch of roses in all different colors!  The confetti rose is red and yellow!
This is a picture of my flowers from our wedding and an example of what I just love… different color roses all just close together!
3.  Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Not unless they are dirty:)
4.  What is your favorite season?
Spring and Fall tie!  I like them both because they are not too hot or humid, but not too cold.  I can wear my flip flops, enjoy the beach or enjoy a fire outdoors!  
5.  Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
I do not blog everyday and I actually try and not do anything on Friday though Sunday.  I have found blogging to be a great hobby for while Malachi is napping during the day or while Anthony is at the gym in the evening.I do not want it to cut into any family time though.  So I would say I probably do about 5 hours a week.  It is quite addictive though and I can easily get carried away:)

Until tomorrow… I hope everyone is having a happy Monday!
<3 Christina