Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Barbie Boy?! and Randomness!

Sunday afternoon we spent some time over at my mom's house.  
She got a barbie four wheeler somewhere.  I am sure she has told me where she got it, but I have forgotten.  I would consider my mom a collector of "junk" in which she would adamantly deny… but that is neither here nor there.  Anyway, Kai has REALLY enjoyed it… and I LOVE watching him ride around (and over mom's bushes)!  I cannot help but sing "He's a Barbie Boy in a Barbie world… life's fantastic… when you're plastic!"
After riding on the four wheeler, we went inside to help mom set up a new tv and rearrange some furniture.  Kai played inside his toy tub.  Malachi's toy tub is my great grandparents wash tub.  My great grandfather's middle name was Malachi!  (random side note)
He also wanted to make sure that his dad was properly hooking everything up so made sure to crawl underneath and watch everything Anthony was doing!  
It is one of my absolute favorite things in the whole world to see Malachi mimicking his dad!  Every day I enjoy being a mom more and more!  I am so lucky to have such a fun and crazy little boy!
<3 Christina