Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day Anthony!

One of my absolute favorite things to see is guys playing with their children.  The role that a father plays in a child's life is one that cannot be replaced.  My husband, Anthony, had a father who was absent most of his life and I think because of that he has made an effort to be the best dad possible.  We are so fortunate in our lives to have men around us modeling what it means to be a great dad to Anthony and helping him know what it means to be a great father.  

Malachi is just in awe of his daddy and already wants to be just like him.  He wants to be where Anthony is and doing whatever he is doing!  Anthony has always been an amazing man, but fatherhood has simply brought out even more in him!  I am so grateful for the husband and father that he is and Malachi is one of the luckiest little boys in the world!


<3 Christina

I know it is a couple days early but I am thinking it is going to be a busy weekend!  I hope everyone has a wonderful one and show lots of love to those dads!